Mar 12, 2003

Easy Share

You would be surprised how writing a short, simple vignette like these....can cause me to see words....simple words that speak volumes to my mind.
I see “Topics” everywhere.
For instance, my husband gave me a digital camera for Christmas. Since I have always been the ‘family photographer’ he wanted me to be able to link this love with photos for my computer pages.
It was a 2.0 Mega Pixel.....easy to use but the digital/optical zoom was a small one and I knew that being on our boats there would be times that I would want to bring the distance....closer.
It was agreed that I could exchange it at the BX for another more suitable.
I have chosen the Kodak LS443...4.0 Mega Pixel with 10X Zoom and can print up to 20x30 poster size....which is overkill for me.
This and other series of Kodak digital cameras is so simple to use that it is marketed under.....Kodak Easy Share. The program that accompanies the camera is true to its advertised promise.
It is so easy that even I can use it without taxing my brain unnecessarily!
And....it is....easy....to....share.....pictures.....using this camera!
You have only to go to Link #1 to see the result of the use of this camera on my photo page....or....http://photos.yahoo.com/iwg2003
Now.... I’ve said that....to say this......The Topic....Easy Share....is much more significant to me than the advertised product!
I find it easy to share with others....either words on a written page....or in verbal communication with others in my life....
Ask anyone around me if I don’t share...profusely....words of wisdom....and nonsense too....with everyone....
Still I find that there are many people in my family and life who do NOT share easy....in this same manner. It seems hard to get an opinion, feeling, response, or verbal communication from them.
.......They speak.....but not in the same manner that I do!
Their life and behavior and actions, daily, speak volumes.
I have to listen closely...more in depth than words....to receive their type of communication. It used to frustrate me to no end.....but believe it or not...I now find it fascinating. Everybody communicates in their own way....our personal receivers can do us a great deal of harm if we filter out only that communication that we agree with or is ‘easy’ for us to understand.
I KNOW some people love me that have never ever put words to that truth from their heart.
Communicating in their own language.....They have shown again and again....by actions.....that they love me..
Actions do not lie....good or bad....whatever is in the heart finds its way into actions of life.
Communicating ......is not the problem....understanding ones method of communicating and interpreting intent of the heart requires more from us than the easy use of.....words.
Discernment.....the act or process of exhibiting keen insight and good judgment is required...and necessary....in all relationships in order to have healthy communication with others in our lives.
Family will test this theory....over and over....
For me....this ‘theory’ is a fact.
Proof:....For my husband....who is very conservative about ‘money’ to spend $450. on a camera for my ‘love’ of photography.....
.....the fact is.....he loves me...NOW....more than he ‘loves’ his money!
Also, on Sunday afternoon I parked on the beach with the top down on my convertible and the wind blew ‘bookoodlies’ of sand inside the car right after my husband had so lovingly detailed it for me.....HE DIDN’T COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT THE UNNECESSARY...WORK!
He said simply....’that‘s what the car is for...to use“...... he communicated to me in a way that was natural for him to say....”I love you, dear.”
Easy Share .....Yep. it’s true!
I know....it’s a fact in my life in 2003....making “It A Good Life!” for sure.

No comments: